REACH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This page lists employment opportunities currently available at REACH. Consider joining the team!
NOTE: From time to time the Canvas engages contract Teaching Artists to aid in its art training and education offerings. If you are an artist, go to the Canvas Website to determine contract Teaching Artist opportunities.
For a preview about the rewards and satisfaction of working with an individual with developmental disabilities, watch this short video prepared by the North Dakota Department of Human Services.
REACH’s employment application form may be accessed from the bottom of each job announcement. You will be able to upload a copy of your resume and cover letter at the end of the form, which will be submitted along with your application to REACH.
Applications may also be hand delivered to 213 Third Street, Juneau, AK, or sent by fax to 907-586-8206.
An individual experiencing a disability is encouraged to request assistance in completing an employment application by contacting the REACH office at 907-586-8228.
Click on a title below to read the full position description and submit a Job Application online.
For further information, contact REACH Human Resources at (907)586-8228.
- Art Studio Assistant (Full-time)
- Accounting Manager
- Art Instructor (The Canvas)
- Art Studio Assistant (Part-time)
- Direct Service Professional – Special Focus
- Direct Service Professionals
- Direct Service Professionals (24 hour)
- Direct Service Professionals (Haines)
- Employment Programs Coordinator
- Employment Specialist – Community Placements
- Employment Specialist – Job Developer
- Full-Time Job Coach (Shredding)
- Group Home Manager
- Job Coach
- Respite Provider (part-time)