Get genuinely excited about work, have passion for what you do. Be significant!
Advantages of Working at REACH
- REACH Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- REACH offers competitive wages
- REACH Is the 3rd largest private employer in Juneau
- REACH offers a variety of employment and career advancement opportunities
- REACH promotes a healthy and positive work environment
- Staff work in an atmosphere of trust, dignity and respect
- REACH adheres to the principles of fairness, equality, and integrity
- REACH recognizes that its employees are the key to its success!
Working at REACH offers many benefits in addition to the satisfaction of contributing in a meaningful way to your community:
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Personal Leave Accrual (4 weeks of paid leave – 1st year)
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- 12 Paid Holidays per Year
For job seekers unfamiliar with Juneau, here is some information about our beautiful and dynamic community:
- The mild climate of Southeast Alaska
- Unsurpassed natural beauty
- A small town atmosphere with the sophistication and cultural wonders of a capital city
- More outdoor activities than you can possible accomplish under our long summer days.
Just a short walk or drive from your doorstep, you can enjoy miles of hiking trails. We have mountains to climb, a developed ski area, an ice rink, kayaking, fishing, wildlife, an incredibly vibrant and diverse artistic and musical culture. To get here you must either fly in or float in…there is no road to Juneau!
For more information about Juneau, visit the following sites: